In this session of the Build Your Dream Home Podcast, I’m excited to welcome Kenny Hodges of Assurance Financial to the show!
To talk with one of our home design consultants, call us today at 601-264-5028 or email us at email@example.com
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- What are some of the newest loan programs available for people looking to build a new home.
- How to quickly determine what $ amount you can qualify for.
- What is the difference between a mortgage “broker” and a mortgage “banker”, and why it matters.
- What is the difference between the USDA rural development program vs FHA financing vs VA loan programs, and how to determine if you qualify.
- Special loan fees and pre-payments that you might not know about.
- How much downpayment do you REALLY need, and how long does the loan process take, from start-to-finish.
- #1 place to get awesome ideas for your new house.
- Plus a whole lot more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS SESSION INCLUDE:
Kenny Hodges is the founder and Managing Partner of Assurance Financial. After working with Wells Fargo for seven years out of college, he opened the first Assurance Financial office in Hammond, LA. Shortly thereafter in 2002, he relocated the office to Baton Rouge where there are currently two production offices and an operations center that supports all of Assurance’s branch offices. He is a licensed mortgage banker through the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry and has more than 18 years of mortgage lending experience.
If you enjoyed this episode and have 3 seconds, please click on the link below to quickly thank Kenny on Twitter!
Thank you all for the amazing support! I appreciate you, and thank you for listening to the show!