In this session of the Build Your Dream Home Podcast, I’m excited to welcome Kent Griswold from The Tiny House Blog & Tiny House Magazine to the show!
To talk with one of our home design consultants, call us today at 601-264-5028 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ideas for living comfortably in a smaller, space-efficient home.
- Where the “tiny house” movement began, and some of the benefits of living a pared down lifestyle.
- How local building code restrictions may affect affect your choice to build a small house .
- Where to find inspirational stories of other people who have actually built these type homes and why they did it.
- Where to find a reputable small house builder, in your local area.
- Where to get ideas for your small house.
- Plus a whole lot more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS SESSION INCLUDE:
Kent Griswold is the publisher of the Tiny House Blog and the Tiny House Magazine. Promoting living simply and within your means, sharing stories of people living this lifestyle and the different structures that make it possible. One way to become more self sufficient by downsizing.
If you enjoyed this episode and have 3 seconds, please click on the link below to quickly thank Kent on Twitter!
Thank you all for the amazing support! I appreciate you, and thank you for listening to the show!