To talk with one of our home design consultants, call us today at 601-264-5028 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to quickly and easily organize all of your new home ideas in convenient “idea books”… for Free.
- How to get beautiful ideas for the design of every single room in your new home.
- How to find cool house features, from the pros, that you can integrate into your new house plan.
- Where to find professional contractors to answer your every question… for Free.
- Where to find a reputable builder, in your local area, and checkout their previous work, from the comfort of your own home.
- Where to get ideas for your dream home.
- Plus a whole lot more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS SESSION INCLUDE:
Annie Nozawa is a Marketing Manager at Houzz, an innovative residential remodeling and design platform and community. Her professional experience ranges from managing Fortune 500 brands to helping launch a campus storage startup to leading sales marketing for a mobile advertising company. Ms. Nozawa’s passion for home design was born when her father (a general contractor) designed and built their family home, and it has become a full-blown obsession with interior design and the ongoing renovation her own home in San Francisco. Ms. Nozawa holds a degree in Marketing from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
If you enjoyed this episode and have 3 seconds, please click on the link below to quickly thank Annie on Twitter!
Thank you all for the amazing support! I appreciate you, and thank you for listening to the show!