In this new episode of the Build Your Dream Home Podcast, you’ll learn all about the differences between “Architects” and “Building Designers”, and how to make sure that you choose the right person to help you with your new home design project.
To talk with one of our home design consultants, call us today at 601-264-5028 or email us at email@example.com
In addition, you’ll learn:
- What educational / experience is required for each type?
- What type of commercial / residential projects each focuses on?
- What state-specific criteria you may need to be aware of, before making your selection?
- What are the most important aspects of choosing a new home designer?
- What are estimated $ costs / timelines for a new set of house plans?
- Where to get ideas for your dream home.
- Plus a whole lot more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE INCLUDE:
- Building Designer Certification Information
- Architect Licensing Information
- HPG-1509B-1 – The Wilson Creek – 3 Bed / 2 Bath – Craftsman House Plan
- Download Your Free Dream Home Success Kit from House Plan Gallery
- Free Report – How to Finance Your Dream Home
- Free Report – How to Organize Your New Home Ideas
- Free Report – How to Find Out the Cost-to-Build Your Dream Home
- Free Report – Insider’s Tips from the Pros – How to Buy House Plans
- Free Report – How the Custom Home Design Process Works
If you enjoyed this episode and have 3 seconds, please click on the link below to quickly tell your friends on Twitter!
Thank you all for the amazing support! We appreciate you, and thank you for listening to the show!