In this new episode of the Build Your Dream Home Podcast, you’ll learn all about which house plan modifications can, typically, be made onsite by your builder vs those that you absolutely, definitely want to have your designer update on your actual house plan documents.
To talk with one of our home design consultants, call us today at 601-264-5028 or email us at email@example.com
In addition, you’ll learn:
- Why its so important to update your house plan documents for certain modifications.
- How your builder / contractor can “redline” your existing plans to make “certain” modifications onsite.
- Which specific changes should ALWAYS be done by your designer and included in your house plans.
- Which specific changes can be done onsite, without the need for updating your house plans.
- What are the typical $ costs and timelines associated with having modifications completed by your designer?
- Where to get ideas for your dream home.
- Plus a whole lot more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE INCLUDE:
- HPG-600 – The Weekender – 1 Bed / 1 Bath – Country House Plan
- Download Your Free Dream Home Success Kit from House Plan Gallery
- Free Report – How to Finance Your Dream Home
- Free Report – How to Organize Your New Home Ideas
- Free Report – How to Find Out the Cost-to-Build Your Dream Home
- Free Report – Insider’s Tips from the Pros – How to Buy House Plans
- Free Report – How the Custom Home Design Process Works
If you enjoyed this episode and have 3 seconds, please click on the link below to quickly tell your friends on Twitter!
Thank you all for the amazing support! We appreciate you, and thank you for listening to the show!