Craft rooms have the ability to become organized chaos. If your craft room is turning into more chaos than organized chaos then you’ve come to the right place! We found this article with information on how to organize your craft room. We hope it helps!
Do you want to build your “dream home” but don’t know where to start? House Plan Gallery can help! Our Mississippi house plans are consistently rated as being some of the best in the industry, for a reason 🙂 Call us today at 601-264-5028 to speak with our expert home design consultants!
From the article:
Could your craft room use a little bit of organizational oomph? I’ve been fantasy organizing and found a bunch of great projects that you can make with cheap or even free materials!
1. Pen Storage – Keep your pens, pencils, markers, and paint brushes in order with this tutorial from Aunt Peaches that uses an old shoe box and toilet paper tubes!
2. Hanging Hoops – Always a Project shows you how embroidery hoops can hold simple hanging storage bags for all of your small craft supplies.
3. Glitter Shakers – Scrapbooks Etc’s idea for glitter storage is simply genius!
4. Paint Tube Storage – Keep those paint tubes where you can see them with this hanging storage solution from Mad in Crafts.
5. Card Stock File – Dream Create Inspire stores her card stock in color-coded file folders. This would also work in an actual filing cabinet, if you have one!
Looking for more ways to organize different parts of your life? Then checkout this article about organizing life that could be of interest to you.
For all the ideas click here: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2014/02/10-craft-room-organization-ideas/